Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wallets for Flood Victims

 I told you about a week or so ago that I wanted to make a few wallets with the left over fabric for the grad gifts. I also said that I wanted to sell them and send the proceeds to the Red Cross. Well here they are. I decided to name them after the grads that I initially made them for.
The Carley:
Here is the inside:
The Jessica:
With Bow or with Flower
The Ashley:
With ruffles
The Samantha:
with bow or ruffle
All wallets come with a cash pocket and 6 slots for credit/debit/store cards. I am selling them for $20 each, with FREE shipping. What is pictured is what I have to offer. If there is enough interest, then I will consider taking special orders. I accept paypal, and have the  "Buy It Now" Buttons on the top left of this page ready for purchase. I have also included a "Donate" Button if you don't want a wallet, and are only interested in helping the flood victims.(Hopefully I did it right:o)) If you have any questions, just click the Email button, and send me a message. I will reply as soon as possible.
ALL proceeds will go to the American Red Cross for the flood victims of Nashville, TN.
The sale of these wallets will end on May23rd.