Sunday, July 11, 2010

Living Room Revealed


I'm not sure if it's the moment you have all been waiting for, but I have been chomping at the bit to show you guys...The vinyl bible verse above was the finishing touch...for now;o) I'm gonna let the pics do the talking for themselves. 
Not sure if you remember what the before looked like...a little something like this:
and this:
But now it looks like this:
and this:
wait, it looks better without the blinding lamp on..
I will be changing out the wreath..too blendy, but it's all I got for now:oP
and how 'bout this?
Love the little pictures above the ottoman.
They are from an estate sale that my mother hosted.
A little reading nook...needs a small ottoman...putting that on the "list of future purchases."
Fireplace view...what's with the lamps glowing in all these pictures? And things are lookin' a lee-ttle fuzzy:o)
A different angle:
And I had to get a close up of these cuties. I bought them at Hobbly Lobbly for $1 each in their 80% off section. Thinking they may be "re-pigmented" soon;o)
And one last look with the Bible verse displayed ever so sweetly above the entertainment center:
O.K., so much for letting the pictures do all the talking. What can I say, I have a problem. I need a t-shirt that says, "I'm talking and I can't shut up":o) 
Hope you have enjoyed my living room makeover!! Would love to hear your comments....just so you know, there will more than likely be a few changes made...soon...just sayin';o)


Participating in The CSI Project Before and After Party


Linking up to Weekend Wrap Up Party over at Tatertots and Jello & Furniture Feature Friday over at Mustard Seed Creations.


**********
Make sure to check out the current giveaway here!!!!