Friday, December 31, 2010

the Year in Review

Wow! What a year! Where has the time gone? I really can't believe that 2010 is over. I decided to do a year in review just because it seemed to be the thing to do in blog land:o) As I started looking at what all we had accomplished as a family, I realized that we have been busy making this house a home. We have really made this place our own and finally feel at home and not just living in a house

I am sharing links of each of my favorite projects for the year of 2010.

So here goes......

January

February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October



November


December

 
And there you have it. It's been a lot of hard work, but it's been fun. I do plan on making some changes for this blog for the following year. Stayed tuned to see what happens. 
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend and please be safe.

Happy New Year!