Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Faves

I missed last week's Friday Faves...not sure what I had going on...I have slept since then;o)
This week has been uber busy with appointments, playdates, and a sun scorching day at the water park yesterday that left us all burnt to a crisp, but happy as larks:o)
Next time I will make sure to check the expiration date on the sunscreen BEFORE we hit the pool!!!
So here are my favorites from last week, since I didn't have a chance to check anyone's blog out this week:o)

Lizzy painted this beautiful Diamond Pattern Wall in her bathroom. Gorgeous! Love that shower curtain too:o)

Would you believe that these are not real coffee mugs? I had to do a double take:o) Head over to Diary of a Ladybird, and check out her Hot Chocolate (fondant) Cupcakes.


This Picnic Blanket is so simple and yet so genius. Head to Infarrantly Creative and see how simple it is to make one yourself...and the best part..NO SEWING:o)


And last but but not least, I love these Watermelon Shaped Cookies. These would be perfect for a summer party. Head over to Glorious Treats to see what else they've got cookin'.


Thanks to you all for being such inspirations! Grab a "I've been Featured Button" if you like
(on the left sidebar)
and wear it proudly:o)
I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend. We plan to have a bit of fun tomorrow. Next week I hope to tackle a few more projects and share some new finds.
Plus I will have a 300 Follower Giveaway!