Wednesday, February 8, 2012

3-D Valentines Cards and an Apron

Well I found out what was wrong with my neck...severe muscle spasms...I have no idea why it happened, but I am ever so thankful for modern medicine!
So now that I am almost back to normal, I was able to get a few crafty things done today.
The kids and I assembled their Valentines Day cards.
A few weeks ago I found 
idea out in blog-land and pinned it.
A few days later, Snapfish ran a deal on prints..99 prints for 99cents total. That's when I knew exactly what the kids' V-day cards would be:o)
I did a little finagling & added the "Be Mine" on Picnik..
so bummed that they are shutting that site down:o( 
And this is how E's turned out
The "Be Mine" on S.R.'s somehow was cut off during printing, so I just completely cut the words off..but hers still looks cute:o) 
Pretty fantastic & super cheap & easy.

I am also slowly preparing for S.R.'s 4th birthday party(which is in 3 1/2 weeks..ahhh!). We are doing the Wizard of Oz as the theme.
I started making these aprons today..started being the operative word. My machine is being nasty and refusing to function properly.

 The lines of the apron were looking a little too masculine, so I added some eyelet trim with a little red satin ribbon through it.
These aprons are really easy to make and will look cute on all of the little girls. Now I just need my  machine to play nice, so that everyone can have one:o)
For those of you who haven't entered the My Memories Scrapbooking Digital Software giveaway,
you can enter
Today is your last shot at winning some great software!
I will announce the winner tomorrow..have a fab rest of the day!