Monday, August 6, 2012

On the Menu for the Week...

Thank goodness for Pinterest sometimes:o) I was in desperate need for some dinner ideas for this week, so I turned to the trusty old internet phee-nom:o)
I am really excited about these meals because they are super simple to make, and I am sure they will be a hit for the rest of my family:o) Plus, there will be minimal clean-up which is a HUGE bonus;o)
Here's what's cookin'...

Monday Night-Crockpot Chicken Tacos

Tuesday Night-Homemade Honey Baked Ham

Wednesday Night-Ham and Cheese Sliders

Thursday Night(family night)-Mini Hamburgers

Friday Night-Crockpot Orange Chicken
We were busy all weekend working on the bonus room. I am working on the finishing touches for the kids play area. They LOVE it, and I can't wait to share pictures with you all. I hope that you are having a great start to week, and I'll see you back here in a day or two with the Kid's Play Space reveal!!