Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Magazine Rack

I found this magazine rack a few months ago at Goodwill. Mind you, it didn't look a thing like this. Picture it with no legs and an ugly brown finish. I didn't take before pics..sorry, just know that it wasn't cute:o) I found it for $3.50, and had walked away from it a few times before finally deciding to purchase it. I had no clue what I was going to do with it or where it would go, but I thought, "why not?" it's cheap:o) After weeks of it just sitting around, I finally figured out what I needed to do with it. The hubs built the legs with wood we had on hand and attached them, and I had some left over spray paint from the small buffet redo, so no cost there. I love the red, obviously, and I love that it was so stinkin' CHEAP!:o)
Side view. The hubs was so proud. I think he did a FAB job!
In it's new home...LOVE IT!