Friday, June 18, 2010

Heads Up on Next Week's Postings

Where I would like to be right now:o)
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am really looking forward to sharing my posts with you next week. It looks like I am going to have another couple of hectic weeks, so I will post when I can:o) I am going to ATTEMPT something new. I am planning on starting a Tuesday Tutorials day where every Tuesday, I share with you how to make something that I have made. To start us off, I will be posting a tutorial on how to make a jazzed up Pillow Case Dress. There will be LOTS of pictures to guide you through. I hope that you all have a fabulous weekend, and a great Father's Day. I will share the gifts I made for the hubs next week. He's too nosy, and I don't want to spoil the surprise;o) Hugs to you!

p.s. I feel another giveaway coming on.....we're almost to 75 followers....I think that's a good time to celebrate, don't you;o)