Monday, February 28, 2011

Gearing Up for S.R.'s Vintage Barbie Birthday Party

I hope that you all had a great weekend. I had a fantastic weekend. I attended a ladies retreat, and I got to meet so many fabulous women. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful Christian women!!!

This week is going to be nothing but planning and scurrying. 
 Saturday is the Big Party day...
not as big as they have been in the past...these parties have been killing me;o) 
S.R. is turning 3 on Thursday....I can't believe it!!
She is having a Vintage Barbie Birthday Party. I have already started getting stuff together. 
Remember when I shared with you my inspiration for the party?
You can go HERE to check it out.
Super-de-duper Caa-ute!
These are some of the decorations that I will be using...I have a vision and I can't wait to see it come to life.....hopefully it will come together ;o)
 These are some of the flowers left over from S.R.'s Butterfly Birthday Party.
Hoping to make some cute center pieces with these again.
Looking forward to sharing the end result with you!!!