Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My New Addition

 Is this not the sweetest face you have ever laid eyes on? This is Scosche(pronounced sk-oe-sh) The hubs surprised me with this little bundle:o)
  And when I say little, I mean little:o) 
The hubs actually named him Scosche because he is so tiny.
He is four months old, and we are now in the throws of house training. Yuck! We are making sloooow progress.
 He is a little snuggle bunny, and I love it:o)
 Scosche is a BOY, and this will be the only time you see this sweet face with a bow on top of it. He looks a little mad doesn't he?:o)
He was actually squinting, but we'll pretend that he's scowling;o)
This was my BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS birthday cake. It's a Vera Bradley Cake. 
When we got home from picking Scosche up, there were a lot of people at my house waiting to surprise me:o)
 It was a GREAT birthday. The hubs did a wonderful job of planning the entire day. Turning 30 couldn't have been any better!