Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Find and a Table Runner

 I got a new-to-me terrarium. I can't wait to fill it with some new plants. I found it at our local thrift store for $5. We have a really nice nursery here, so I want to take the terrarium to them and have them fill it up for me.

 I also made this table runner the other day. A friend from church spotted one on Etsy, and I really liked it. I felt the urge to make my own. Now, obviously, I like the one from Etsy better b/c I have not mastered the fabric flower.
The hubs asked me who left their turban on the table:o/.... 
 I guess fabric flowers aren't my forte. It's still a neat idea:o) And it's staying:o)...for now.
Today is another snow day....with "under-the-weather" children....one of which has a double ear infection...yeah...fun times:o)
Hope you have a great Thursday!