Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Little Rearranging

First off, I want you guys to check out my new stools...the white ones. I REEEEALLY like these!! I got them from AllBarstools.com. They are apart of CSNStores.com  I had the BEST experience with their customer service!
It's really nice to know that there are still people in the service industry who take the time to work with their customers...There was a mix up in the delivery, and they were so friendly and fixed things right away. Can you ask for a better experience? I think not. I will definitely be visiting them again, especially since I like the white stools better than the wood toned stools. Guess I will be posting the old ones on craigslist soon;o)

I have been extremely unmotivated to do anything here lately. I did, however, rearrange some furniture in the living room.
This is the third time that I have changed this area. I just can't seem to make up my mind. But I think I like this arrangement best. This table fits the space better. I plan on stripping the paint off and fixing it up a bit, but it's too cold outside right now, so there it sits:o)

 The table also needs a new handle. 


Now for a little Family Night action. This is my fave night of the week!! Here's a little quote to leave you with...

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, “I used everything you gave me.
– ~Erma Bombeck