Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Barbie Birthday Party Inspiration

S.R.'s 3rd Birthday is quickly approaching, early March to be exact. I started planning her party as soon as Christmas said AMEN:o) 
S.R. loves Barbie. So do I for that matter, what girl doesn't??
Anywho, she is finally grasping the concept of birthday parties and is super psyched about this year. I LOVE IT! 
For those of you who know me, birthdays and party planning are a big to-do in our household. The hubs is never that pumped about it, but I L-O-V-E to plan parties.
I started searching for Barbie themed parties and ran across 
 THIS over at The Party Dress.
This site has TONS of fabulous ideas for any kind of party. This is definitely the "go-to" place for party ideas.
 This is exactly what I was looking for. More of a vintage theme than a modern day Barbie. I have already started buying some great decorations and such for this party and there are going to be  A LOT of similarities.
Why mess with perfect?:o) 
I found Barbies on sale at Walmart the other day for $5.50 each. They came with tons of accessories. Those will be some of the party favors. 
I am really excited about it if you can't tell;o)
****
Make sure to cast your vote HERE for Crafting with the Stars. Voting ends tonight. Keeping my fingers crossed that I move on to the next round!!
Happy Tuesday!